Friday, July 24, 2009

The World Is Too Much with Us by William Wordsworth

This poem is amazing and made me reflect a lot because this poem have so much truth in it. This poem talks about how people now are more conected with the material stuff rather than with with the natural things that the world have to offer us. To me this is very true and we can see this happening everyday, now kids stay home playing video games rather than going out and having a picnic with their family. In my opinion is not only kids, men and women also cooperate with this material world and have a huge part on it. Now a days nobody likes to walk instead of using the car which is one of the ways that we are attached to our material things. Eventhough I think this poem was truth I wish that it wasn't his way but sadly enough it is and w eare caught up with material stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment